Depending on your interests and career goals, you can choose to specialise in any one of a variety of emerging areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Visual Analytics, Big Data Analysis, Robotics or Virtual Reality.
The MRes Computer Science programme at Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University will prepare you for future employment in a specialised area of the IT industry or for a career in academic research or industrial research and development.
Graduates from this programme will be well-prepared for employment in positions such as research and development engineer, systems developer and project leader in IT companies. The programme also offers a solid foundation to pursue a PhD and a career in research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Technological Project Management
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Interactive Systems
- Cloud Computing
- Data Mining and Big Data Analytics
- Machine Learning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Artificial Intelligence View 35 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent academic qualification/experience in a relevant area to computer science with suitable programming and program design experience
- Applicants who do not meet the standard entry requirements but have substantial relevant work experience will be considered for enrolment of the programme on a case-by-case basis
- UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent
- 211 Project; Top 100 of 2020 Shanghai Ranking-75 percent or above (Weighted Average Mark)
- Non 211 project; Non Top 100 of 2020 Shanghai ranking-80-85 percent or above (Weighted Average Mark), depending on your undergraduate institution
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA (out of 4) or
- 3.2 Cumulative GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National12333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
RMB 120,000for the entire programme.
If you are a graduate of XJTLU, you will automatically receive a discount of 20 percent of the tuition fee.
Living costs for Suzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.