- theoretical and practical knowledge of key technological and business areas in the IT industry
- practical skills in research, analysis, realisation and evaluation of IT systems including the write-up of technical and research documents
- the ability to apply your skills in management, design and implementation of IT-based solutions in different application domains.
Graduates from this programme are well prepared for roles such as systems analyst, manager, software engineer, application architect, developer and project leaders in the IT industry. The programme also offers a solid foundation for graduates interested in pursuing a PhD programme either in China or abroad.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Data Mining and Big Data Analytics
- Software Architectures
- Technological Project Management
- Dissertation Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems Computer Sciences View 51 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor Degree in related fields, such as computing, engineering, business, or financial mathematics or equivalent experience
- Applicants who do not meet the standard entry requirements but have substantial relevant experience will be considered for enrolment on the programme on a case-by-case basis
- UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent
- Top 100 of 2021 Shanghai Ranking or World-class universities or First-class disciplines (MoE, People’s Republic of China): 75 percent or above (Weighted Average Mark)
- Other universities: 80 - 85 percent or above (Weighted Average Mark), depending on your undergraduate institution
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA (out of 4) or
- 3.2 Cumulative GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18864 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National12576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18864 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Suzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.