- theoretical and practical knowledge of key technological and business areas in the IT industry
- practical skills in research, analysis, realisation and evaluation of IT systems including the write-up of technical and research documents
- the ability to apply your skills in management, design and implementation of IT-based solutions in different application domains.
Graduates from this programme are well prepared for roles such as systems analyst, manager, software engineer, application architect, developer and project leaders in the IT industry. The programme also offers a solid foundation for graduates interested in pursuing a PhD programme either in China or abroad.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Data Mining and Big Data Analytics
- Software Architectures
- Technological Project Management
- Dissertation Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- For Mainland China applicants: 30 July
- For international applicants and applicants from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan: 15 July
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems Computer Sciences View 7 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent
- 211 Project; Top 100 of 2019 Shanghai Ranking--75 percent or above
- Non 211 project; Non Top 100 of 2019 Shanghai ranking – 80- 85 percent or above, depending on your undergraduate institution
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA (out of 4) or
- 3.2 Cumulative GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8836 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13255 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National8836 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13255 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
If you are a graduate of XJTLU, you will automatically receive a discount of 20 percent of the tuition fee.
XJTLU offers a generous scholarship of up to 50 percent of the total tuition fee for all full-time masters programmes based on academic merit.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.