Psychology from the Hellenic American College is offered in two concentrations: one in Clinical Psychology and the other in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
Master of Science with a Clinical Psychology Concentration
The program aims at providing students with the essential knowledge and competences in clinical psychology research, theory and practice. It is suitable for candidates who wish to pursue a professional career as a practitioner with a specialization in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy approach.
Master of Science with a Clinical Mental Health Counseling Concentration
The program is suitable for candidates who wish to pursue a professional career in the fields of mental health and counseling services. The program is accredited by the European Association of Counseling and the Hellenic Association of Counseling.
- Foundations in Clinical Psychology
- Social and Cultural Diversity in Clinical Practice
- Ethical, Legal and Professional Issues in Clinical Practice
- Developmental Psychology Across the Lifespan
- Psychopathology and Diagnosis
- Clinical Interviewing and Consultation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Application Form for the Graduate Programs
- An undergraduate (or graduate in the case of the Ph.D. program) degree from an accredited college or university with at least a B (3.0) grade point average
- The University requires evidence of proficiency in English.
- Signed and sealed envelopes containing official transcripts from each college/university (graduate or undergraduate programs) previously attended.
- An up-to-date résumé;
- The required essay;
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Two current passport-size photographs
- A copy of the applicant’s passport/National Identity Card
- A non-refundable application fee of 50€/$60
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.