We emphasise the application of mathematics to financial risk quantification, analysis and description. Our MSc is taught by established researchers and specialists in their fields.
You’ll benefit from training in computing and explore a range of topics from programming to statistics to management.
- Corporate and Financial Risk Management degree offered at University of Sussex builds on Sussex’s strong foundation of interdisciplinary study – it is taught by the Department of Mathematics and the Department of Business and Management.
- Our courses are designed to meet employer demands – you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to compete effectively in the fast-paced world of work.
- You have a choice between practice- and research-oriented study, working with experts in their fields.
Our graduates have found jobs in banking (investment funds and hedge funds), financial software companies, and corporations with risk management departments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Bank Risk Management
- Financial computing with MATLAB
- Financial Invest & Corp Risk Analysis
- Financial Mathematics
- Financial Portfolio Analysis
- Institutions in the Global Financial Market
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Risk Management View 698 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
You should normally have a lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honours degree or above.
- Subject-specific requirements
Your qualification should have a reasonably high mathematics content, demonstrating knowledge in calculus, probability and statistics, and ideally some programming. You are suited to this course if your qualification is in mathematics, finance, economics, business, science, engineering or computing. You may also be considered for the course if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
International23000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12450 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Channel Islands and Isle of Man students: £12,450 per year for full-time students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.