Students on this Environmental Consultancy from University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) come from a range of different backgrounds. You may be a recent graduate, or an experienced environmental consultant seeking advanced qualifications. This rich mix of students and the differing skills they bring, offer a unique and interesting learning environment for all.
Careers / Further study
There are many opportunities for environmental consultants. They're needed in a wide range of industries and sectors, including oil, chemical, energy, waste management, transport, water, construction, metal, engineering, agriculture, mining and quarrying. Central and local government, charitable organisations, retail, commerce and manufacturing sectors also employ environmental consultants.
Graduates from this course have gone into many interesting and exciting areas of work, and the course has an excellent employment record. While many have found roles with large multidisciplinary environmental consultancies, others have used their learning, skills development and contacts from the professional practice placement to become environmental campaign managers, waste managers, wind-farm planning specialists, protected species experts, planning and development consultants, and many other roles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Business Skills
- Environmental Assessment
- Professional Practice in Environmental Sciences
- Renewable Energy and Carbon Futures
- Water Management and the Law
- Air Quality Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- There are no specific deadlines, but the sooner you apply, the less likely you are to miss out.
DisciplinesBiodiversity & Conservation Environmental Management View 206 other Masters in Environmental Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- We normally require an honours degree of 2:2 or above in a geographical, engineering, environmental or scientific subject.
- We can consider applicants who do not meet the normal entry requirement, but who do have relevant professional experience or qualifications.
- In your application, you should describe in detail your professional experience and qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home Module Fee (15 Credit): £750
- Offshore Module Fee (15 Credit): £1188
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.