About the Program
Graduates of the Diplomacy and International Relations program of Caucasus University will have theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary for strengthening Georgia’s global partnership and its full integration in EU, NATO and other international institutions.
Academic staff of the Master’s Program of Diplomacy and International Relations of the Caucasus School of Governance consists of high-class specialists and practitioners of the field and outstanding representatives of foreign affairs, economics, history and international law, which contributes to the achievement of program objectives and provides program graduates with an unique opportunity to acquire a deep and broad knowledge in international relations, public governance, foreign policy, international law, international organizations, globalization, peace and conflict studies and negotiations.
- Political theory
- Political communications
- Theory of International Relations
- International security
- Contemporary political philosophy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations Public Policy Political Science
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Having Bachelor’s or related academic degree
- Passing the Unified National Examinations
- Online registration
- Proof of B2 level English language proficiency (submission of internationally recognized certificate)
- Interview with the admission comission
- Certified copy of diploma and grade sheet
- Aplicant’s CV (resume)
- 2 passport photos (on CD too)
- Copy of the ID card
- Copy of the military service card (for male candidates)
- Unified National Examination card
- Motivation letter
International1601 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1601 USD per year during 24 months.
National1601 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1601 USD per year during 24 months.
- 4,950 GEL
Living costs for Tbilisi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.