You’ll develop research skills that will prepare you to use and add to the knowledge base in Speech and Language Therapy.
This programme at Massey University will give you expertise in core areas such as evidence-based practice and research methods. You can also follow your interests in specialist areas that reflect your individual passions and/or client caseloads. Postgraduate studies at Massey will reflect your current or desired work context.
- Evidenced-Based Practice in Speech and Language Therapy
- Critical and Current Issues in Speech and Language Therapy
- Theoretical Issues in Speech and Language Therapy
- Research Methods in Professional Practice
- 12 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducational Research Organisational Behaviour Linguistics View 10 other Masters in Educational Research in New Zealand
- meet the University admission requirements, and:
- have been awarded or qualified for the Bachelor of Speech and Language Therapy
- equivalent having achieved at least a B grade average
- have been awarded or qualified for the Bachelor of Speech and Language Therapy (Honours) or equivalent having achieved at least a B grade average
International19439 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19439 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National4269 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4269 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Domestic students: 6609 NZD
- International students: 30100 NZD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.