Whether you want to run your own company, change the business environment from within or contribute to solving the world's problems, this course can give you the skills you need.
If you have no previous experience of business and management this Management degree at Alliance Manchester Business School is ideal. Although we assume no prior knowledge of business and management, the course moves at a fast pace to bring everyone to the same level of understanding.
The course is aimed at graduates who are interested in pursuing a career in management, but may never have studied management previously. Typically graduates are able to work in a variety of management roles across private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Management
- Introduction to Accounting
- Marketing and Management
- Business Performance and Strategy
- Sustainability and Social Responsibility
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- Comparative Employment Relations and International Human Resource Management
- Organisational Psychology
- Trends in Global Business and Management
- Research Skills for Business and Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We operate a staged admissions process with selection deadlines throughout the year.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1394 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We require a First or Upper Second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent.
- Please note that the course designed specifically as a conversion course for students with no previous experience of business and management. Although no prior knowledge of business and management will be assumed, the course will move at a fast pace to bring all participants to the same breadth of understanding.
International23000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.