If you are interested in a career where you can contribute to areas such as health services, health systems, clinical practice and research, the Master of Health Sciences is the ideal programme for you.
The Master of Health Sciences from University of Auckland equips you to take on leadership roles in the delivery of health services, systems or research.
The MHSc will provide you with specialist skills that will open up opportunities into specific healthcare occupations. Most graduates will continue to work in their health professions, but the MHSc will enable them to pursue leadership in those areas.
We advise that the University of Auckland is not involved in the employment of graduates and can make no guarantee of post-qualification registration or employment in New Zealand or any other country.
Jobs related to this programme
- Consultancy and advisory
- Health educator
- Health promotion
- Health services manager
- Quality assurance
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Auditory Neuroscience
- Basic Diagnostic Audiology
- Central Auditory Function
- Clinical Otolaryngology and Related Sciences
- Hearing Aids and Other Devices for the Hearing Impaired
- Physics and Acoustics for Audiology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
120 or 240
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 98 other Masters in Health Sciences in New Zealand
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Taught/Research 120 points
- You must have completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Health Sciences (or an equivalent qualification such as the Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health) with a GPA of 5.0 or higher.
- You need to have completed a relevant undergraduate degree, such as a degree in dentistry, health sciences, medicine, nursing, occupational therapy, optometry, pharmacy, physiotherapy, psychology, public health, optometry science, social sciences for public health, or social work.
- You will need a GPA of 5.0 in your final year of study.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31791 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31791 USD per year during 12 months.
National6311 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6311 USD per year during 12 months.
- National: NZ$8,797.20 – $9,565.20
- International: NZ$44,310
Living costs for Auckland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.