Take advantage of opportunities to study abroad and stand out to employers with a qualification accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport and recognised by the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers and The Nautical Institute. You’ll also benefit from a high profile visiting speakers programme.
- Benefit from the option of choosing a joint programme with Fontys University of Applied Sciences, School of Business Engineering and Logistics, at Venlo, The Netherlands.
- Broaden your horizons by joining a programme with a truly international focus. In any given year our students might hail from over 20 different countries, enhancing one another’s academic experiences and providing excellent opportunities for international networking.
- Our expertise in simulation-based technology will allow you to enter the work place up to speed with the most contemporary techniques.
- Stand out to employers with a postgraduate qualification accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) and recognised by the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) and The Nautical Institute
- Expand your employment opportunities with a dual award title of international procurement and supply chain management, displaying expertise in a range of fields.
- Gain the specialist skills you need to enter senior management positions in the maritime industry and related fields.
- Designed to appeal to those already in the workplace, our programme allows you to take the opportunity to enhance your professional competence by building on your existing experiences through a structured programme of study. Our programme offers a learner-centred approach that is responsive to your needs. If you wish, you can choose to complete your studies in three consecutive years.
- Position yourself at the leading-edge of the industry thanks to our research-informed programme of study – our staff undertake substantial research in the areas of international shipping, international logistics and supply chain management.
Careers with this subject:
Our MSc International Procurement and Supply Chain Management graduates from University of Plymouth are highly employable and currently working globally in various companies as procurement managers, procurement consultants, sourcing analysts, sourcing strategies and supplier managers.
The University of Plymouth has a dedicated careers service supporting you from the moment you start your degree, to three years after graduation.
Careers advice is embedded into your academic programme through workshops, events, placements, networks - working with the academic staff teaching on your course. We also offer materials, networks and resources online through our 24/7 portal, and a wide-range of activities, opportunities and support centrally in the Careers Service space within the Student Hub.
We are here to help you to explore, connect and succeed.
Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) accredited degree
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Finance and Economics for International Supply Chains
International Trade and Data Management
Sustainable Supply Chain Management
International Procurement Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Applications can usually be made throughout the year, and are considered until programmes are full.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 1699 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- A relevant degree with honours or an equivalent professional qualification. Other qualifications accompanied by substantial experience in an appropriate field may also be considered. Non-standard applications will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Please view the country specific pages for further information regarding the equivalency of your degree. International applicants will be required to provide evidence of their English language ability, for example by achieving an IELTS score of 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in each element) or equivalent.
International15200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9100 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part time (Home) £500 fee per 10 credits
Living costs for Plymouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.