Take advantage of opportunities to study abroad and stand out to employers with a qualification accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport and recognised by the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers and The Nautical Institute. You’ll also benefit from a high profile visiting speakers programme.
- Benefit from the option of choosing a joint programme with Fontys University of Applied Sciences, School of Business Engineering and Logistics, at Venlo, The Netherlands.
- Broaden your horizons by joining a programme with a truly international focus. In any given year our students might hail from over 20 different countries, enhancing one another’s academic experiences and providing excellent opportunities for international networking.
- Our expertise in simulation-based technology will allow you to enter the work place up to speed with the most contemporary techniques.
- Stand out to employers with a postgraduate qualification accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) and recognised by the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) and The Nautical Institute
- Expand your employment opportunities with a dual award title of international procurement and supply chain management, displaying expertise in a range of fields.
- Gain the specialist skills you need to enter senior management positions in the maritime industry and related fields.
- Designed to appeal to those already in the workplace, our programme allows you to take the opportunity to enhance your professional competence by building on your existing experiences through a structured programme of study. Our programme offers a learner-centred approach that is responsive to your needs. If you wish, you can choose to complete your studies in three consecutive years.
- Position yourself at the leading-edge of the industry thanks to our research-informed programme of study – our staff undertake substantial research in the areas of international shipping, international logistics and supply chain management.
Careers with this subject:
Our MSc International Procurement and Supply Chain Management graduates from University of Plymouth are highly employable and currently working globally in various companies as procurement managers, procurement consultants, sourcing analysts, sourcing strategies and supplier managers.
Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) accredited degree
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Finance and Economics for International Supply Chains
International Trade and Data Management
Sustainable Supply Chain Management
International Procurement Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Applications can usually be made throughout the year, and are considered until programmes are full.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 1539 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A relevant degree with honours or an equivalent professional qualification. Other qualifications accompanied by substantial experience in an appropriate field may also be considered. Non-standard applications will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Please view the country specific pages for further information regarding the equivalency of your degree. International applicants will be required to provide evidence of their English language ability, for example by achieving an IELTS score of 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in each element) or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9400 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Part time (Home) £500 fee per 10 credits
Living costs for Plymouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.