- With this International Logistics and Supply Chain Management professionally accredited course you'll develop commercial focus through our visiting speakers programme and benefit from a research and technology driven curriculum.
- Expand your employment opportunities with a dual award title of international logistics and supply chain management, displaying expertise in a range of fields offered at University of Plymouth.
- Gain the specialist skills you need to enter senior management positions in the maritime industry and related fields.
- Designed to appeal to those already in the workplace, our programme allows you to take the opportunity to enhance your professional competence by building on your existing experiences through a structured programme of study.
- Graduate and join our fleet of successful alumni, highly regarded in their industry for possessing the critical skills required to discuss a range of solutions for serious management problems in international shipping and port management.
- Benefit from the breadth of knowledge of our multicultural and international staff with expertise in their respective areas and a wealth of industry liaison experience.
- Position yourself at the leading-edge of the industry thanks to our research-informed programme of study – our staff undertake substantial research in the areas of international shipping, international logistics and supply chain management.
- Harness the latest technologies to enhance your learning experience – our expertise in simulation-based technology will allow you to enter the work place up to speed with the most contemporary techniques.
- Build the industry knowledge to transition smoothly into the workplace thanks to regular visits to companies, trade exhibitions, seminars, workshops and industry conferences.
- Plot your own course through your studies - our programme offers a learner-centred approach that is responsive to your needs. If you wish, you can choose to complete your studies in three consecutive years.
- Develop a wide-reaching network of industry contacts thanks to our programme of visiting expert industry speakers providing specialist knowledge and insights as well as opportunities to seek internship, consultancy, or research experience.
- Access the benefits offered by our extensive alumni association – PYNDA. PYNDA members now occupy all levels within the maritime industries and joining the association will allow you to develop contacts and source opportunities via your fellow alums.
Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Skills and Economics for International Supply Chains
- Maritime Finance and Business Modelling
- International Trade, Procurement, Logistics and Shipping
- Logistics, Supply Chains, Systems and Methods
- International Supply Chain Systems
- International Logistics Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 110 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A relevant degree with honours or an equivalent professional qualification. Other qualifications accompanied by substantial experience in an appropriate field may also be considered. Non-standard applications will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Please view the country specific pages for further information regarding the equivalency of your degree. International applicants will be required to provide evidence of their English language ability, for example by achieving an IELTS score of 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in each element) or equivalent.
International14800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14800 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8800 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Part time (Home/EU) £500 per 10 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.