This course combines the knowledge of economics, business, politics, and diplomacy, and also focuses on international organizations and international conflict management situations under globalization.
Each year, the program enrolls about 20 master students from all over the world. The diversity of the courses and the students from different countries make the course animated. This program has a wealth of academic resources from the University of Political Science to provide the teaching needs and provide the best choice in terms of the quality and quantity of the course. Those interested in international affairs related majors, or who wish to conduct doctoral research in related fields, as well as post-employment fellows, are welcome to apply for this course.
- International Relations Theory
- International Political Economy
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Poverty, Inequality & Development
- International Environment & Health
- Human Rights & Humanitarian Assistance
- Population, Migration & Development
- Science, Technology & Energy
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies International Relations View 3 other Masters in International Relations in Taiwan
- A graduate of a university or university at home and abroad who has graduated or has graduated with a bachelor's degree. Second, it has a good working experience related to national development or conflict management.
International842 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 842 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National842 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 842 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.