The diversity and passion of students and faculty members in the International Studies program of the National Chengchi University will make the study in Taiwan more productive. Each year IMPIS receives 20 master degree students, and they come not only from Taiwan but also from all over the world. IMPIS is collaborating with various teaching and research units of NCCU to guarantee the quality of teaching and learning and the quantity of the courses to be offered. Those who plan to enter international affairs related professions or to continue doctoral studies in the related fields, as well as mid-career professionals, are encouraged to apply.
- International Relations Theory
- International Political Economy
- Poverty, Inequality & Development
- International Environment & Health
- Human Rights & Humanitarian Assistance
- Population, Migration & Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies International Relations View 3 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Work experience in fields relevant to development or conflict management is preferable and highly evaluated.
- Completed NCCU application forms.
- Application fee of $60
- One photocopy of passport
- One photocopy of the diploma of the highest academic degree
- One original official transcript from the highest academic institution
- A most recent 3-month account balance certificate
- 2 letters of recommendation
- English autobiography (Personal statement)
- English study plan (Research Objective)
- Certification for English proficiency
- One photocopy of scholarship application form
International1838 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 919 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1838 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 919 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 25,820 NTD per semester
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.