- The Institute of Fundamental and Frontier Sciences (IFFS) was established in June, 2014 in order to attract experts in the areas of fundamental and frontier research, implement its vision for a high-level research-focused university, strengthen its innovative capability and enhance its international academic impact. IFFS is also recognized as the 'Special Academic Zone' of UESTC.
- As the 'Special Academic Zone' of UESTC, IFFS adopts advanced management mode in line with international standards (PI and post-doctoral fellows form up research teams) and assessment mechanism with a long period (long-term international academic assessment). We are always trying our best to provide scholars with excellent working conditions to ensure the development of research, including research funds, competitive salary and benefits. IFFS hopes to gather excellent scholars both domestic and abroad to build the institute into an innovation-oriented center for international talents, with top academic achievements.
- Information Security
- Digital Media Technology
- Embedded System
- Computer Networks
- Computing Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 75 other Masters in Computer Sciences in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One photocopy of your valid national passport;
- Notarized Certificates (or Letter of Attestation from Your University for the prospective ceritificate winners);
- Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
- Certificate of the language proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL);
- Two academic recommendation letters in Chinese or English from scholars of associate professorship or higher (must show referee's phone number and email address on the letter).
- If you are not in China, please provide the Physical Examination form
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal.
International3840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3840 USD per year during 24 months.
National3840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3840 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Chengdu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.