Students benefit from a diversity of approaches and high-quality interaction in the socio-economic environment of the Media Arts Cultures program of Danube University Krems. Furthermore, students have an opportunity to develop a range of valuable knowledge and (cultural) skills that significantly enhance their future employability. Committed to a balance between thorough research training and creative practice, MediaAC prepares students to engage in the field directly as well as moving on to the PhD level.
- Media and Design
- Liberal Arts
- Online Media
- Arts History
- Art Culture
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Liberal Arts Media Studies & Mass Media View 5 other Masters in Visual Arts in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Registration and application for admission
- Annex admission fee
- Letter of intent (motivational letter)
- Europass CV
- A valid passport or personal ID card (original)
- Evidence of tertiary level education (certificate of award and transcript of records, notification). Foreign documents must be submitted together with the required notarial certifications and legalization.
- Evidence of general qualification for university entrance (baccalaureate, matriculation certificate, proof of suitability to study).
- Notifications, provided they do not have a digital official signature.
- Evidence that specific criteria for admission required in the respective curriculum are met (language skills, professional experience, training).
- Documents concerning name changes (marriage certificate), if applicable.
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Krems
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.