About Computer Simulation in Science (CSiS) at the University of Wuppertal
The MSc programme lasts for 4 semesters (2 years) and has a total of 120 ECTS credits. Students who successfully complete the program will be awarded the degree of Master of Science (M.Sc.).Students will take elective courses in one of the following specializations of their choice:
- Atmospheric Physics
- Computational Electromagnetics
- Computational Fluid Mechanics
- Experimental Particle Physics
- Computational Finance
- Imaging in Medicine
- Materials Science
- Theoretical Chemistry
- Theoretical Particle Physics
- Computer Simulation
- Data Analysis
- Parallel Algorithm
- Modern Programming
- Image Processing and Data Visualization
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A copy of your passport.
- Non-German school-leaving certificates, with grade or grades achieved.
- Certificate of any university entrance examination taken in your home country, or university admission test at a preparatory institute (Studienkolleg) in Germany or the TestAS certificate.
- Evidence of completion, or part completion, of a degree program (subject and grade transcripts, diploma or degree certificate etc.).
- Evidence of proficiency in English.
- Admission letter from the CSiS master committee
- If you are or were at any time enrolled at a German university or institute of higher education, enclose your current (or most recent) certificate of registration (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung) detailing the subject and number of semesters studied.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- semester fee currently amounting to €317,46
Living costs for Wuppertal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.