Our Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc helps to improve business performance with an integrated approach to operations, logistics and supply chain management.
Organisations are always looking for ways to:
- reduce costs
- shorten production and distribution times
- identify areas of sub optimisation
- better manage operational risks
This allows them to develop and maintain a competitive advantage.
You'll improve your knowledge and understanding of how an integrated approach to operations management can positively impact business performance and sustainability.
You'll learn how to advance the effectiveness and competitiveness of organisations. You'll apply the knowledge and skills you develop in a thorough systematic, informed and creative way.
Graduates from this course have undertaken various roles, including:
- transportation specialist
- managing director
- head of operations
- enterprise risk manager
- resource delivery manager
- trading and operations manager
- materials control and operations analyst
- graduate procurement engineer
Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- International Logistics
- Performance and Decision Management
- Quality Management, Tools and Techniques
- Dissertation in Operations and Supply Chain Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We suggest international students apply at least two months before the course starts.
DisciplinesInternational Business Operations and Quality Management View 53 other Masters in Operations and Quality Management in United Kingdom
- A 2:1 honours degree in any subject, or international equivalent.
International22800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National12600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12600 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.