Our students are employed nationally and internationally in HR specialist, specialist and intern positions at Alkermes, Beckman Coulter, Boston Scientific, Comfort Keepers, CPL Recruitment, Dunnes Stores, Forest Laboratories, Google, the HSE, Kerry Group, IBEC, Intel, The Irish Times, Matrix Recruitment and Medtronic. A number of graduates have continued their education to PhD level.
The M.Sc. in Human Resource Management at National University of Ireland, Galway is for you if you:
- Recognise the importance of professional HR practice and the value it can add to organizations
- Are seeking to begin or advance your career in management, with a specific interest in people management
- Enjoy a variety of individual and team-based assignments that are both academic and practical
- Are willing to commit one academic year to intensive study and self-development
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include
- Business & Society
- International Human Resource Management
- Reward Management
- Strategic Management
- Global Business & HR in Context
- Leading, Managing & Developing People
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 16 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Ireland
H2.1 grade business or related degree, or a H2.1 in the Higher Diploma in Business Studies, is required (or equivalent international qualification). Work Experience is also considered.A one-minute video outlining why you wish to study for an MSc HRM, what your career plans are and why we should select you for the programmeCurriculum Vitae.A written personal statement must be included with all applications.In addition, an interview may form part of the selection process for the programme.IELTS score of 6.5 if relevant.
International16400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16400 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.