The Human Resource Management program of the Zagreb School of Economics and Management was recently placed at the top of Eduniveral’s list of the best HRM MBA’s in Eastern Europe. This program is designed for managers and future business professionals that want to learn how to utilize their people to achieve organizational objectives, who wish to learn how to recruit star employees, how to manage change, create a HR strategy, and more.
Areas of Study
Courses within this program include Recruitment and Selection, Leadership, Management of Change and Human Resources, Performance Measurements and Reward Systems, and others. Classes will involve practical examples of human resource management in practice, video examples, case studies, and will be highly interactive. In this program, students will also take part in a computer simulation in which they will take the role of a Human Resource Manager, and make decisions on recruitment, promotions, salary increases, employee training, etc. Based on the outcomes of their actions, they learn how HRM theory relates to practice. This program lasts for two semesters, in the second of which students will have to create a Graduate Thesis.
The lecturers represent a combination of Croatian of foreign experts in the area of Human Resource Management. Study groups are small, as they are in all programs offered by the Zagreb School of Economics and Management, and communication between professors and students is direct.
- Recruitment and Selection
- Project Management
- Performance Measurement and rewards
- Measurement Application in HRM
- Strategies for Managing Human Resources
- Intercultural Transformational Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 12 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Croatia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Diploma (translated and certified in English or Croatian)
- Grade transcript (translated and certified in English or Croatian)
- Passport copy
- Two recommendations (academic or professional); If the candidates GPA is lower than 3,5, a third recommendation will be needed
- Motivational letter
- Document proving that you have a source of supporting the study at ZSEM (most often „bank statement“)
- Proof of application fee payment (150 EUR)
- Certificate of birth (translated and certified in English or Croatian)
International10400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA10400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Zagreb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.