Areas of Study
The Finance and Banking program of the Zagreb School of Economics and Management position students well to obtain the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation, which has become the most respected and recognized investment credential in the world.
Entry into the CFA Institute University Affliation Program signals to potential students, employers, and the marketplace that the Zagreb School of Economics and Management curriculum is closely tied to professional practice and is well-suited for preparing students to sit for the CFA examinations. Through participation in this program, the Zagreb School of Economics and Management is eligible to receive a limited number of student scholarships for the CFA Program each year.
The CFA Program sets a standard for developing the skills, standards, competence, and integrity of financial analysts, portfolio managers, investment advisers, and other investment professionals worldwide. It is widely considered the investment profession’s most rigorous credentialing program. Administered in English, the CFA curriculum and examinations are identical worldwide. Fewer than one in five candidates who begin the program successfully complete it and go on to earn the coveted CFA charter, the “gold standard” for investment professionals.
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Financial Derivatives
- International Financial Management
- Financial Institutions Risk Management
- Portfolio Management and Investments
- Business Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Diploma (translated and certified in English or Croatian)
- Grade transcript (translated and certified in English or Croatian)
- Passport copy
- Two recommendations (academic or professional); If the candidates GPA is lower than 3,5, a third recommendation will be needed
- Motivational letter
- Document proving that you have a source of supporting the study at ZSEM (most often „bank statement“)
- Proof of application fee payment (150 EUR)
- Certificate of birth (translated and certified in English or Croatian)
International10400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA10400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Zagreb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.