What's covered in the course?
The term logistics addresses every aspect of operation of product-based and service industry sectors. International logistics can affect operations from the initial design process and sourcing of the raw materials and bought in components to the long-term satisfaction of the customer.
Customer satisfaction is achieved by ensuring the supply of the right goods, in the right quantity, of the right quality, at the right price, to the right place, anywhere in the world, at the right time.
The International Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Distance Learning) is provided by Birmingham City University.
With companies facing ever-increasing competition, coupled with the need to reduce waste and improve the overall service offered to customers from initial design to final delivery, the need for highly skilled logistics practitioners and managers has never been more pronounced.
Why Choose Us?
- The course is taught via distance learning, meaning you can fit your studies around your personal and work commitments.
- Our accreditation from the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) ensures our course is fresh, relevant and replete with key industry insight. Upon graduation, you will receive an additional certificate from CILT.
- You will gain new skills and knowledge in emerging technologies, processes and production methods.
We will prepare you for employment by providing you with the skills, experience and industry links you’ll need to thrive upon graduating.
The University also has its Graduate+ scheme, an extracurricular programme which is designed to augment and enhance the subject-based skills you develop through the programme.
These additional skills and attributes will further enhance your employment options and prospects once you leave the University.
- Resource Management
- Procurement and Contract Law
- International Operations and Logistics Systems
- Enterprise Systems
- Strategic Planning for the Supply Chain
- Individual Master’s Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Strategic Management View 86 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Birmingham City University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants are expected to have obtained an honours degree in a relevant technology-related subject, with at least a 2:2 classification.
- Alternatively, provide evidence of a portfolio of relevant industrial experience to successfully enter the course.
International1112 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1112 GBP per module during 24 months.
National1112 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1112 GBP per module during 24 months.
£1112 per 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.