We offer a master degree in Managerial Informatics at the University of Zagreb.
- Within this study programme students are presented with the latest scientific, professional and practical achievements in the application of information technology when managing companies, non-profit, governmental and public organizations.
- Candidates acquire knowledge and skills necessary for managing complex projects and businesses by utilizing contemporary technological tools and management methods.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data management
- Decision support methods
- Business process management systems
- Information system auditing
- Business application developmentElective
- Management of innovation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 3 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Croatia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original of the foreign qualification (confirmations or substitute documents of foreign qualification are not accepted);
- Certified Croatian translation of the foreign qualification;
- Official grade transcript, issued by the higher education institution (original);
- Certified Croatian translation of the official grade transcript;
- Official curricula with course of study and short content of each subject (issued from higher institution or printed form official web site of institution) in original and translated (no certified translation required);
International3750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3750 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA3750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3750 EUR per year during 12 months.
- 28,000.00 HRK
Living costs for Zagreb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.