Managerial Informatics from University of Zagreb is committed to research and education of highly qualified experts, who will successfully and responsibly respond to contemporary global business and social challenges, hence raising the quality of higher education and science in national and regional environment.
Students at Managerial Informatics from University of Zagreb will:
- acquire knowledge and skills necessary for managing complex projects and businesses
- be utilizing contemporary technological tools and management methods.
- Data management
- Decision support methods
- Business process management systems
- Information system auditing
- Business application developmentElective
- Management of innovation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Informatics & Information Technology View 5 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Croatia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The programme is open to Croatian and international applicants that have a Bachelor level diploma in the field of economics or business (the equivalent of 240 ECTS is a prerequisite for enrolment procedure).
- Birth certificate (original, photocopy or e-excerpt)
- Certificate of citizenship / domicile (original, photocopy or e-excerpt);
- Passport (or ID card for EU citizens)
- Undergraduate diploma
- Undergraduate course transcript with grades certified by the organization where you obtained it
- Diploma recognition document if you finished the undergraduate study program outside Croatia
- Proof that you paid the administrative fee.
International3700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3700 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA3700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3700 EUR per year during 12 months.
The tuition fee for one academic year is 28,000.00 HRK, which amounts to approximately 3,700.00 Euros.
Living costs for Zagreb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.