The Environment, agriculture and resource management programme from the University of Zagreb is designed as a continuation of undergraduate studies and enables continuation of studies at the postgraduate level. All lectures, exercises and group work are done in English. Students must have a good knowledge of English, which they have to prove by at least level B2/C1 according to the European Reference Framework or by presenting their Cambridge Advanced Certificate in English.
- The study programme opens employment opportunities in areas such as developmental projects or institutions operating in the area of development, higher education, research, private entrepreneurship, counselling firms.
- Institutions responsible for passing legal regulations and enacting them, governmental and non-governmental organizations, local, national and international institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- 1st semester: 30 ECTS, introductory and mandatory courses
- 2nd and 3rd semesters: 30 ECTS each, advanced courses
- 4th semester: 30 ECTS, elective courses and degree thesis
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The graduate study programme is open to candidates who already have a bachelor's or equivalent degree in agriculture or forestry, ecology, biology, geology, geography or other related fields, with a minimum of 180 ECTS acquired.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.