The Environment, agriculture and resource management programme from the University of Zagreb is designed as a continuation of undergraduate studies and enables continuation of studies at the postgraduate level. All lectures, exercises and group work are done in English.
- The study programme opens employment opportunities in areas such as developmental projects or institutions operating in the area of development, higher education, research, private entrepreneurship, counselling firms.
- Institutions responsible for passing legal regulations and enacting them, governmental and non-governmental organizations, local, national and international institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analytical chemistry and laboratory methods
- Agroclimatology and climate change
- Agri-environmental law and polic
- Quantitative methods for agriculture and environment science
- Environmental soil science
- Mineralogy and petrology
- Hydrology and water resources
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAgriculture Ecology Environmental Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The graduate study programme is open to candidates who already have a bachelor's or equivalent degree in agriculture or forestry, ecology, biology, geology, geography or other related fields, with a minimum of 180 ECTS acquired.
- Students must have a good knowledge of English, which they have to prove by at least level B2/C1 according to the European Reference Framework or by presenting their Cambridge Advanced Certificate in English.
Information about tuition for individual programmes can be obtained from the University of Zagreb.
Living costs for Zagreb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.