This will be achieved by its modular structure which offers students with a background in natural sciences a broad education, not only in the relevant basics but also in modern clinical aspects which are essential for understanding translational research questions.
A key feature of this masters program in Cardiovascular Science at Georg-August-Universität Göttingen lies in its high proportion of individual practical training, allowing students to gain experimental experiences and insights in different research questions.
After finishing their Masters thesis, the graduates will be highly qualified for their future careers in the field of cardiovascular sciences in academia and industry, but also in familiar occupational fields.
For applicants holding a MBBS, MD etc. please note: this is a scientific masters programme and it's not equivalent to a consultant training!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Cardiovascular anatomy
- Cardiovascular embryology
- Cardiovascular physiology
- Cardiovascular nervous system
- Cardiovascular endocrinology
- The cardiovascular anatomy
- Histology course of cardiovascular tissues
- Cardiovascular Physiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application time is from December 1st till May 31st every year.
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine View 16 other Masters in Human Medicine in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor's degree, or equivalent degree in molecular medicine, biology, biochemistry or related fields.
- For applicants holding a MBBS, MD etc. please note: this is a scientific masters programme and it's not equivalent to a consultant training!
- Applicants who are not native speakers of English should demonstrate adequate competence of the English language by acceptable results on an internationally recognized test (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, APIEL, CPE).
- Applicants who have been taught through English for the majority of their courses (college or university) do not need to submit results from a standardized test.
International696 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 348 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA696 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 348 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Administration fee: 75 Euro
- Student body fee: 196 Euro 40 Cent
- Studentenwerk fee: 77 Euro
- Total: 348 Euro 40 Cent
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.