This will be achieved by its modular structure which offers students with a background in natural sciences a broad education, not only in the relevant basics but also in modern clinical aspects which are essential for understanding translational research questions. A key feature of this Cardiovascular Science program from University of Göttingen lies in its high proportion of individual practical training, allowing students to gain experimental experiences and insights in different research questions.
After finishing their Masters thesis, the graduates will be highly qualified for their future careers in the field of cardiovascular sciences in academia and industry, but also in familiar occupational fields. For applicants holding a MBBS, MD etc. please note: this is a scientific masters programm and it´s not equivalent to a Specialist medical training!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cardiovascular diseases and therapies
- Cardiovascular research in academia and industry
- Modern topics in Cardiovascular Science and clinical research
- Good scientific practise
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology Human Medicine View 20 other Masters in Human Medicine in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Signed Application form
- Official Transcripts/Record of Study: Detailed documentation of your academic work (list of courses at all colleges/universities attended; grades if applicable)
- Diplomas (Certificates of relevant examinations e.g. Bachelor's or Master's degree)
- CV with picture
- Motivation letter (Why do you want to study "CARDIOVASCULAR SCIENCE" in GÖTTINGEN?)
- Proof of proficiency in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International768 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 384 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA768 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 384 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Göttingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.