Pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists have the potential to forge strong and unique bridges between science and healthcare to improve health outcomes, developing good relationships with patients, healthcare practitioners, and the pharmaceutical industry.
Previous research projects have involved work in the USA and across Europe and Asia. The School’s research is focused in two main areas; Drug Discovery, Design and Delivery, and Clinical Pharmacy and Practice.
Postgraduate students in the Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences programme from University of Lincoln can benefit from access to purpose-built laboratory space and specialist equipment, a wide range of training programmes designed to enhance research and transferable skills, and support from dedicated academic supervisors.
Career and Personal Development
This research programme may provide opportunities for progression into the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, or food industries, while others may choose to work in research or academia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Research in the School of Pharmacy is focused in two main areas:
- Drug Discovery, Design, and Delivery: The group is multidisciplinary and includes organic chemists, structural biologists, pharmacologists, and pharmaceutical scientists that utilise specialist technologies and methodologies
- Clinical Pharmacy and Practice: Foster research collaborations with healthcare professionals; Provide better medicines optimisation; Ensure personalised care
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Please allow enough time for your application to be considered prior to the start date.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy View 153 other Masters in Pharmacy in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- First or upper second class honours degree or a Master’s in a relevant subject.
- Methods of application vary depending on students’ chosen funding options. Self-funded applicants, students seeking support through a fellowship scheme, or those with employer sponsorship are all encouraged to approach the School and discuss a proposed topic, within the research themes outlined above, with a potential supervisor.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16100 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA4407 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4407 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Part-time Home/EU: £2,204 per year
- Part-time International: £8,050 per year
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.