We will develop your knowledge of how different organisations use varying levels of safety procedures and you will assess their impact on the company as a whole.
By investigating an organisation in its entirety, you will gain a broad knowledge of other departments such as marketing, sales and human resources and how they are affected by the procedures and processes you implement. You will also enhance your understanding of the technical and human aspects of health and safety, learning to identify whether problems were caused by machine malfunctions or misjudgement by humans.
Following completion of this Health and Safety programme from Leeds Beckett University , you will be eligible for graduate membership of IOSH. You can then begin working on your portfolio and professional development plan in order to achieve chartered safety and health practitioner status.
This could help you to forge a new career in health and safety or it could enhance your current promotion prospects in the sector. You will be able to create health and safety training programmes and put safety measures in place for a host of companies and industries at home and abroad.
- Health and Safety Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Risk Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health & Safety Practice
- Sensible Risk Management
- Occupational Health & Wellbeing
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Applied Research Methods
- Research & Practice Development
- Professional Practice & Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1966 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
- Applicants who have completed an IOSH accredited PGDip Health & Safety will be considered for advanced entry and will only need to complete a further 60 level 7 credit points.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- PT UK: £888 for each 20 credit point module
- Part-time rates for international students are not automatically displayed as there are specific visa requirements which generally limit students to study in the UK on a full-time basis.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.