Managers are well aware of the fact that in times of global networking and dynamically changing working environments success increasingly depends on human factors. For multicorporate enterprises efficient cooperation and multinational team leadership are key factors for achieving competitive advantage.
The development, production and marketing of innovative products require a corporate culture that is highly sensitive to unique human skills and their need for creativity as well as personal development and training. At the same time, strategic business decisions have to be brought in line with ever changing preferences and buying motives of increasingly demanding customers. To respond to these new challenges, there is a high demand for interdisciplinary trained specialists who are able to combine their management skills with expert knowledge in the field of psychology.
This International Management and Psychology course at the Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences is a three-semester master´s degree programme. The first two semesters provide you with the theoretical and practical grounding vital to your professional career whereas the third semester is devoted to your master’s thesis and colloquium.
You can expect to work in the fields of organisational consulting, strategic and performance management, leadership training and team building processes, diversity and conflict management, change management and organisational development of international businesses, quality and knowledge management, international human resource management, market and consumer research as well as in the development of advertising and marketing strategies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economic Behaviour
- Human Factors and Organisational Performance
- Diversity and Change Management
- Leadership and Communication Management
- Applied Social Psychology
- Consumer Behaviour and Market Research
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 213 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a bachelor´s degree (or diploma) in a discipline closely related to psychology, business psychology, business economics or economic sciences with a focus on social or behavioural science.
- an overall mark of at least 2.0 in your bachelor’s degree.
- a minimum of 210 credit points or ideally 7 semesters of full-time study. Applicants who have got less than 210 credit points when starting their master’s degree programme, have to achieve the missing credit points by passing suitable examinations in modules of other degree programmes.
- 15 credit points gained in the field of empirical research methods and statistics.
- at least a B2 (or equivalent) level in an approved test in English.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Kamp-Lintfort
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.