MSc Human Resource Management covers contemporary management issues, such as:
- the changing strategic role of human resource management departments
- the ethics of human resource management
- employment relations
- international human resource management
Our course has been designed to meet the needs both of newly qualified graduates and experienced professionals looking to enhance their career prospects. After studying our MSc Human Resource Management you’ll be prepared to take a role at the forefront of any human resource department and its parent organisation.
This Human Resource Management course offered by the University of Essex provides a solid foundation for a career in human resources. Many of our graduates also enjoy roles in financial analysis, management, public administration and accountancy, with many using the skills developed at Essex to go into business themselves.
We provide you with the necessary skills to succeed in modern workplaces, fostering creativity, innovation and ethical awareness to help you tackle the many challenges of the business world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Principles and Practices in Human Resource Management
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Research Methods in Organisation Studies and Human Resource Management
Understanding Organisational Change
Digital Human Resource Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We recommend that you apply as soon as you are able to.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 269 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should have a 2:2 degree, or equivalent. We particularly encourage applications from business management, social sciences and humanities backgrounds, but will consider applications from any background.
- You may also be considered with a lower class degree, or no degree at all, if you have three year’s relevant work experience in a field such as: Human Resource Management or Management (please provide your CV).
- We will also consider candidates with a pass in a relevant CIPD Level 5 qualification, combined with two year’s relevant work experience in a field such as: Human Resource Management or Management (please provide your CV).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20350 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13030 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13030 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home/UK fee: £6,515
- International fee: £10,175
Living costs for Colchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.