- You don’t even need work experience to commence your postgraduate studies in this degree.
- If you studied your undergraduate degree in a different area of engineering, this degree will allow you to change your career path and specialise in power engineering.
- Through this four unit Power Engineering program at the University of Southern Queensland, you will study advanced level of power systems, including power generation, distribution and transmission.
- Power engineers are at the forefront of alternative power sources such as solar and wind energy. As a power engineering graduate, you will increase your employability in power supply and distribution, power generation, mining, rail and transport, and consultancy.
- Professional Skills in Engineering
- Advanced Engineering Project Management
- Engineering Simulations and Computations
- Real Time Systems
- Computer Systems and Communications Protocols
- Electrical Plant
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply throughout the year and for courses that start in three different semesters
- Apply early, to make sure you secure a place
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 293 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Southern Queensland and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Australian university three or four-year Bachelor degree in engineering in the relevant specialisation, or equivalent
- Australian university four-year Bachelor degree in engineering in a non-related specialisation, or equivalent.
International17600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17600 AUD per year during 6 months.
National14200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14200 AUD per year during 6 months.
- Commonwealth supported: AUD 4008
- International Online: AUD 17600
Living costs for Toowoomba
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.