At Chemistry from Western University - Canada we can offer you an excellent graduate education and experience in any of the major areas of Chemistry, and that you would enjoy working in a department that is recognized as one of the strongest in Canada.
Our graduates go on to pursue careers, nationally and internationally, at universities, government research facilities, non-government organizations, and industry. Others leave the research intense environment for teaching, or other professional fields including medicine, law, and business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biophysical Chemistry
- Advanced Chemical Communication
- Synthesis With Organometallics
- Advanced Spectroscopy
- Medicinal Organic Chemistry
- Materials and Synchrotron Radiation
- Powder Diffraction
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four-year, Bachelor of Science Honours degree in chemistry (or equivalent) from a recognized university, college or institute.
- An overall average of 75% (B+) or higher in the last two years of the undergraduate degree.
- Biographical information
- Contact information
- Statement of academic intent
- Electronic transcripts from Ontario universities/colleges
- Professional background
- Referee information
- Proficiency in English Scores
- Application fee
- A sample of written work
- List of publications
International12408 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6204 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National4240 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2120 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.