At Political Science from Western University - Canada not only do our faculty and students draw upon multiple theories and methods to solve a wide range of pressing domestic and international problems, we also invent new ones to expand the discipline’s analytical and explanatory power.
Graduates with Political Science from Western University - Canada will:
- acquire the skills necessary to put program's values into practice
- gain broad set of analytical skills, professionalization, mentoring and a strong research culture that emphasizes rigour, theoretical sophistication, and state of the art research methods.
- Political Theory
- Political Theory – Toleration
- International Relations
- Global Governance (IR)
- Urban Political Economy
- Canadian Politics
- Democratic Engagement
- Comparative Politics
- Comparative Political Behaviour
- Quantitative Methods in Political Science
- Machine Learning in Social Science Research
- Qualitative Methods in Political Science
- Intergenerational Justice
- Globalization and Urban Politics
- Theories of Global Justice
- Political Strategy and Communication
- Women and Political Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Policy Political Science View 63 other Masters in Political Science in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 4-year Honours degree in Political Science.
- Achieved at least a 78% in all courses taken within the final two years of the undergraduate degree.
- Biographical information
- Contact information
- Statement of academic intent
- Electronic transcripts from Ontario universities/colleges
- Professional background
- Referee information
- Proficiency in English Scores
- Application fee
- A sample of written work
- List of publications
International12656 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6328 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National4240 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2120 CAD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.