Management from Western University - Canada is a direct-entry masters program that offers four fields of research centered around international management (with or without CEMS MIM), business analytics and digital management. These fields are based on in-class case discussions and real world experiences, including guaranteed placements in both Canadian (Business Analytics and Digital Management) and international (International Business field) firms.
Graduates with Management from Western University - Canada will:
- get the learning they need at the appropriate time
- develop understanding in the field
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Creative Analytics
- Competing in and with China
- Customer Insights
- Data Management
- Entrepreneurship and Growth
- Financial Analytics
- Global Corporate Finance
- Global Financial Markets
- Global Marketing
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Managing Innovation
- Predictive Analytics
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 140 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
- Undergraduate degree received within the past two years.
- Competitive B (77%-79% Western University equivalent) average in your previous two years of study.
- Possess one of more business pre-requisite courses
- GMAT or GRE score (required) - expected score is 600 or higher.
- Two reference letters (one must be academic).
- Professional resumé.
- High level of fluency in a minimum of two languages
- Statement of academic intent
- Electronic transcripts from Ontario universities/colleges
- Professional background
- Application fee
- A sample of written work
- List of publications
International54600 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 68250 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
National30600 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38250 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.