Launched in 2007, the Master of Public Administration in International Development (MID) degree program at Tsinghua University’s School of Public Policy and Management (SPPM) is used to be a two-year MPA program.
International perspectivesSPPM is partnering with Geneva School of Social Sciences, Geneva University to start an exchange program from September 2017 and dual Master Degree of Public Policy for Sustainable Development Goals (MPP-SDG) from September 2018. Candidates will gain both theoretical understanding and practical field experience that will prepare for employment on sustainable development projects. SPPM is also cooperating with the Evans School of Public Affairs, University of Washington to start a joint MPA in Big Data for Public and Global Governance (MPA-BDG) from September 2019. The program aims at training leaders, analysts, and decision consultants for big data use, data analytic, policy research, data driven decision support, and governance innovation with a global perspective.
- Public Policy Analysis
- Strategic Management of Public Organizations
- Comparative Politics and Government
- Economic Development: Theory and Practices
- Research Design and Thesis Writing
- Population, Health and Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Administration Sustainable Development Strategic Management View 11 other Masters in Strategic Management in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- English proficiency test certificate (Non-native speaker: TOEFL 92 or IELTS 7.0);
- Two recommendation letters from scholars who have the title of associate professor or above or are senior professionals in the related field;
- Transcript of academic record, research and awards;
- Working experience in development fields preferable but not required.
International8635 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17270 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
RMB 120,000/Full Program
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.