About Young Leaders - Healthcare Administration at Nagoya University
Four universities are designated as host universities for the Young Leaders' Program:
- Nagoya University (Healthcare Administration Course)
- Kyushu University (Law Course)
- Hitotsubashi University (Business Management Course)
- National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (Public Administration Course / Local Government Course).
The Master in Young Leaders - Healthcare Administration at Nagoya University is suitable for rearing future national leaders in the field of healthcare administration it seeks to learn from Japan’s unique and important role in bridging the gap between Western and Asian countries and their willingness to maintain the lasting friendship with Japan and other participating countries through various activities.
- Western methodology
- Japanese culture and social system
- Molecular biology
- Social medicine
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Administration View 4 other Masters in Health Administration in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Bachelor's Degree Diploma
- Academic Transcript
- English Proficiency Test Scores
- Certified Score Report of the GRE
- Research Proposal
- Two Letters of Reference
- Summary of Undergraduate Graduation Research
- Major Publications
- Documents Showing Other Strengths
- Document Validating Your Nationality and Residence Status
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Entrance Exam
International4115 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4115 USD per year during 12 months.
National4115 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4115 USD per year during 12 months.
- ¥535,800 per year
Living costs for Nagoya
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.