Singapore is at the crossroad between East and West with its unique multi-cultural advantage.
Taking advantage of its Chinese cultural heritage with its inextricable links to China as well as its easy access to the booming China market, there is no other country in the world comparable to this island country.
Why Choose the Public Administration Programme
- A unique experience and legacy inherited from the well-known and successful Nanyang Technological University Chinese Mayors’ Class. It is the flagship programme of the Nanyang Centre for Public Administration (NCPA), Nanyang Technological University (NTU). It has trained over 1,200 mid- and senior Chinese government officials successfully for almost two decades. Building on the success of the existing Chinese Mayors’ Class, the Master of Public Administration in English has finally opened its door to the whole world.
- A cross-national platform that connects and grooms future public administrators and leaders in Asia and around the world.
- Extensive faculty resources with exceptional expertise and diversity that NTU shares with many different colleges.
- Adjunct professors, who are current or former politicians or senior government officials in Singapore, may lecture in some courses and seminars. These courses emphasise on practicality and hands-on experience.
- Students from different countries can learn from one another and share different cultural perspectives.
- We equip students with the knowledge, analytical skills and hands-on experience in public administration, management and policy-making, which enables future leaders from different countries to share a global vision.
- An extensive network of over 15,000 NCPA Alumni in China
- China study trip / Attachment: Tapping on our extensive human capital pool of Chinese officials from NTU in China, students will be meeting face-to-face with Chinese mayors and senior officials in meetings and discussion session, who are our Mayors’ Class alumni.
The English Master of Public Administration programme is a unique platform to groom and mentor next generation of public administrators and well prepare them to become future leaders in public sector. Please come join us in the English Master of Public Administration programme to connect to the future leaders in the world, and learn from and interact with renowned professors and Singapore senior government officials, and leaders in economics, policy management and business strategies in Asia, as well as exploring the best practices in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Applied Public Sector Economics
- Introduction to Public Administration
- Public Strategic Management
- 12 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 4 other Masters in Public Administration in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a strong Bachelor's degree, or equivalent
- minimum of two years' or more of full-time work experience
- proficiency in English
Each applicant's previous academic performance, work experience, and Statement of Purpose will be carefully reviewed by the University and the School.
TOEFL/IELTS is required for applicants if English was not the medium of instruction at tertiary level. The scores must be attained within 2 years prior to date of application.
International24144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24144 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National24144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24144 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- 32,000 S$
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.