About Biological and Bioagricultural Sciences at Nagoya University
The Master in Biological and Bioagricultural Sciences at Nagoya University offers educational and research experience in biological, agricultural and medical sciences that are rich with challenges and opportunities for graduate students.
As the frontier for life science research, our graduate program provides rigorous education and research in the following fundamental and applied biological areas of scientific knowledge and experimentation:
- The Division of Biological Science contributes to understanding the regulation of gene expression, chromosome structure and cell proliferation, locomotion and energy transduction, intracellular signal transduction, the development of higher structures in multicellular organisms, structure and function of the brain and neural networks, and circadian rhythm.
- The Graduate School of Bioagricultural Sciences contributes to solving the current issues on production and sustainability of food, environmental protection, life-long health and development of biomass energy through making clear and enhancing the function and mechanism of every living thing in the range from molecular level up to ecosystem.
- The Graduate School of Medicine contributes to the disclosure and regulation of physiological and pathological mechanisms of our human bodies. At the same time, the scope of the research is expanding toward a new horizon by constructing the research network with relevant or different disciplines.
- Biological Sciences
- Bioagricultural Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biology View 15 other Masters in Biology in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High/Secondary School Graduation Diploma
- Academic Transcript
- Standardized Test Scores
- English Language Proficiency Test Score
- Two Essays
- Two Reference Letters
- Copy of aPassport/Government Issued ID card
- Pay Application Fee
International4115 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4115 USD per year during 24 months.
National4115 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4115 USD per year during 24 months.
- ¥535,800 per year
Living costs for Nagoya
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.