About Physics and Mathematics at Nagoya University
The Master in Physics and Mathematics at Nagoya University aims at acquiring the basics of physics and / or mathematics, the ability to find and solve problems independently, and international cooperation.
To achieve these objectives, the program committee organizes annual lectures and seminars, which cover:
- elementary particle and hadron physics
- condensed matter physics
- plasma physics
- pure and applied mathematics
Although individual graduate students are assigned to specific laboratories, our education curriculum is not the traditional "closed and rigid "system but an alternative "open and flexible" system in which information exchanges between the different fields as well as personal exchanges between the different divisions are encouraged.
- Elementary particle and hadron physics
- Condensed matter physics,
- Plasma physics
- Pure and applied mathematics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics View 12 other Masters in Mathematics in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Bachelor's Degree Diploma
- Academic Transcript
- English Proficiency Test Scores
- Certified Score Report of the GRE
- Research Proposal
- Two Letters of Reference
- Summary of Undergraduate Graduation Research
- Major Publications
- Documents Showing Other Strengths
- Document Validating Your Nationality and Residence Status
- Certificate of Enrollment
International4115 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4115 USD per year during 24 months.
National4115 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4115 USD per year during 24 months.
- ¥535,800 per year
Living costs for Nagoya
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.