About Automotive Engineering at Nagoya University
The continued growing interest in automobiles as a primary mode of transportation and the ecological devastation from increased transportation combined with inefficient power usage illustrates the urgent need for individuals who can pioneer research that will improve the current state-of-the-art in automotive technologies.
Our Master of Science in Automotive Engineering at Nagoya University intends to do the following:
- Cultivate talented people capable of becoming internationally respected researchers who will lead, be at the forefront of research, and can create new research fields in Automotive Engineering at both public and private research institutes.
- Create educators of automotive engineering who will be capable of transferring both knowledge of engineering and associated automotive technology to the many educational institutes of higher learning and that have the creativity to exploit future opportunities.
- Produce advanced professionals who are well versed and highly specialized in their fields at the forefront of automotive engineering.
- Dynamical System Theory
- Automotive Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- System Dynamics
- Strength and Fracture of Materials
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhysics Mechanical Engineering View 21 other Masters in Physics in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High/Secondary School Graduation Diploma
- Academic Transcript
- Standardized Test Scores
- English Language Proficiency Test Score
- Two Essays
- Two Reference Letters
- Copy of aPassport/Government Issued ID card
- Pay Application Fee
International4115 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4115 USD per year during 24 months.
National4115 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4115 USD per year during 24 months.
- ¥535,800 per year
Living costs for Nagoya
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.