Public Health and Preventive Medicine is one of the key disciplines of Program 985 and Project 211 in Southeast University. We insisted on cooperating with professors of multidisciplinary and medical-engineering cooperation for establishing new technologies and new methods in order to solve the major issues of public health and preventive medicine. We aim at cultivating high-level composite talents for Preventive Medicine. The discipline of Public Health and Preventive Medicine ranked ninth in the national evaluation of First Class Disciplines in 2008.
At present, the discipline offers Ph. D program of first class disciplines, post-doctoral station, key first class disciplines of Jiangsu province, key laboratory of environmental medicine engineering of Ministry of Education and Jiangsu Key Laboratory for Biomaterials and Devices. Among 44 teachers, 80% of them had doctoral degrees, 61% of them had overseas research experience and 65% of them are professors or associate professors. In addition, some foreign famous scholars were awarded visiting professors. The faculty members of the school have managed a group of national level research projects, including the key national projects, 863 programs, 973 programs, and national science-technology support projects. The total number of research funds in the past three years was 54.33 million yuan. The faculty has published 216 academic papers which cited by SCI, EI, authorized 14 invention patents, and rewarded 6 scientific and technological awards of government.
- Chinese Culture
- Advanced Biostatistics
- Infectious Disease Epidemiology
- Environmental Health
- Public health policy and management
- Public Health in China
- Public Health Practice
- Integrating data dealing skills in computer
- Case study in Public Health
- Health Economics
- Health Education and Health Promotion
- Research Methods and Ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine View 3 other Masters in Human Medicine in China
- A copy of bachelor’s certificate (original or notarized Chinese/English translation)
- A copy of official transcripts (original or notarized Chinese/English translation)
- A copy of TOEFL or IELTS’ score report (required for those whose mother language and official language are not English)
- A copy of passport
- Two recommendation letters
- Research Proposal (no less than 800 words)
- Address Form (The information you write in this form is very important; if you're admitted, all the admission document will be posted to the address you write in this form.).
International1029 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1029 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National1029 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1029 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.