At Management from University of Ottawa students in the program may opt to complete a concentration in either one of these two fields. The concentration appears on the transcript.
Students at Management from University of Ottawa will:
- influence change in society
- undertake and disseminate rigorous academic, applied and policy research in management, particularly in the fields of innovation management and entrepreneurship.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Systems of Innovation
- Managing Corporate Innovations
- Recent Topics in Innovation Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Based on availability, applications submitted or completed after the deadline will be considered on a rolling basis following the first round of offers.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 26 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Canada
- B+ (75%) in an honours Bachelors degree
- 2 Recommendation letters
- English Proficiency
- Statement of research interest (1000 words)
- A competitive score on the GMAT. GRE or TAGE MAGE
- Have the equivalent of a minor in business
- Resume required
International20702 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10351 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National4912 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2456 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.