Students in the Financial Services program at the CIIM - Cyprus International Institute of Management will also be able to specialise in the field of their choice (Financial Services, Banking, and Insurance Management), do an internship with a reputable company, or work on a finance-related thesis.
Given the recent changes that have occurred in the financial industry in Cyprus and Europe, the programme is structured to reflect the actual needs of the local and international financial market. Furthermore, our MSc helps participants to develop an analytical understanding of modern finance and accrue decision-making and management skills that are needed in a challenging business environment.
The MSc Financial Services is designed for those who want:
- To become properly trained professionals on finance, banking and risk management
- To become qualified individuals with the sophisticated analytical and technical skills necessary to handle complex transactions in the fast moving, globalised financial markets
- To become familiar with all the latest developments in the sector, so that they keep up with the rapid changes in the local and global economy
- A highly valued qualification in Financial Services that will allow them to pursue a career in the industry
The programme is fully accredited by DI.PA.E. (previously SEKAP) and recognised by KYSATS (national accreditation/recognition). MSc in Financial Services is part of the CFA ® University Affiliation Programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The MSc in Financial Services is a flexible modular programme with rolling admissions, which means you can join any time of the year. However, we generally have two main intakes of students, one in September/October and another in January/February.
- Classes are held during evenings and weekends, leaving weekdays free for employment or an internship.
- The MSc in Financial Services can be completed in one year by attending classes six-to-eight evenings plus one weekend per month, or you can complete it at a slower pace taking up to a maximum of two years.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited programme. In terms of GPA, we expect 2:1 and above from UK schools, 3.0 and above from US schools, and 6.5 and above from Cypriot and Greek schools. Candidates with a lower grade than the above, maybe admitted if they have compensatory strengths in terms of work experience or other accomplishments (for example, CFA, ACCA, or ACA).
- Proficiency in English (native speaker of English, or graduation from a university where the language of instruction is English, or IELTS with a score of at least 6.0, or TOEFL with a score of at least 250 (computerized) or 550 (conventional).
- Successful personal interview.
International9580 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9580 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9580 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9580 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.