At Management Innovation and Entrepreneurship from Queen's University you will work on the development, design and activation of your innovative ideas.
The year-long program combines three intense residential boot camps at Smith School of Business in Kingston with an experiential, goal-driven project supported by an advisor throughout the year. This is a 'learn by doing' program with self-directed courses, workshops, guest speakers and real innovation projects being launched. There are two program formats: immersed on campus in student life or anywhere in the world, depending on the type of project you are launching.
Students at Management Innovation and Entrepreneurship from Queen's University will:
- Develop their business acumen through three boot camp style sessions at Smith and virtually throughout the year.
- Start up a new business
- Scale up their existing business
- Get innovation roles within an organization
- Get roles within the startup economy and ecosystem
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creating Ventures
- Systems and Design Thinking
- Marketing and Selling the New Venture
- Innovation in Practice
- Market & Industry Research & Analysis Major Project
- Managing Technology and Innovation
- Financing the New Venture
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
We encourage you to apply as early possible.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 180 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application form and attach your Linkedin profile or a copy of your resume
- Statement of Purpose outlining why you would like to enter the program and why you think you would be an excellent candidate.
- One reference who is familiar with campus involvement, organization participation or professional experience.
- Official Transcripts from each post-secondary institution you have attended sent by the Registrar of the institution directly to Smith's MMIE Admissions Committee.
- English proficiency test results (if required)
- Undergraduate Degree
- Work Experience
- Letters of Recommendation
International14650 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14650 CAD per module during 12 months.
National9245 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9245 CAD per module during 12 months.
Tuition fees for First Instalment.
Tuition fees for Second and Third Instalments:
- Domestic - $11,245
- International - $16,650
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.