At Management - Digital Technology from Queen's University students will first develop a grounding in research methods, followed by the management and effects of information systems.
This program provides a behavioural, rather than technical, approach to digital technology management. It is designed to prepare students for doctoral (PhD) studies. However, some graduates have taken positions in consulting, IT, and government agencies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Research Methodology
- Experimental Research Method Design
- Survey Research Method Design
- Qualitative Research Method Design
- Advanced Topics in the Design, Development and Implementation of Information Systems
- Advanced Topics in Management Support Systems
- Advanced Topics in the Evaluation of Information Systems
- Special Topics in MIS
- Emerging Topics in MIS
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Management, Organisation & Leadership Technology Management View 15 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Canada
- A four year undergraduate degree with a B+ (77%) average.
- Applicants must submit a GMAT or GRE score.
- If English is not your first language, one of two English tests.
- Two academic referees familiar with your research and academic potential.
- Statement of research interests and career goals.
- Upload a copy of your official transcripts to your online application for all academic institutions attended.
International14982 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14982 CAD per year during 12 months.
National6980 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6980 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.