The MSc program at Smith features a series of challenging courses and research opportunities. The Management program from Queen's University enables you to begin developing your analytic and research skills in preparation for the next phase of your academic or research-based career.
Regardless of the specialization you choose, the curriculum includes research methodology and design, as well as a major research project.A Strong Research Environment
Smith School of Business at Queen’s University is home to a strong research environment. As an MSc student, you will have the opportunity to work with leading faculty.A Welcoming Community
Smith School of Business values equity and inclusion, and is committed to enhancing diversity in graduate education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Organizational Behaviour
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) Strategic Management View 144 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
- A complete application must include official, up-to-date transcripts for all current and previous study the applicant has listed in the Academic Background section of the application.
- Transcripts in languages other than English or French must be accompanied by an English or French translation provided by the institution issuing the transcript.
- For applicants to research programs, two current academic recommendations are required from professors under whom the applicant has recently studied.
- Two Professional letters of recommendation can be submitted in support of applications to professional graduate programs.
- Proficiency in English is a prerequisite for admission
International14899 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14899 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National7108 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7108 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.