With Management from Queen's University you are ready to enter a high-quality PhD program or embark on consulting and research-based careers. The MSc program at Smith features a series of challenging courses and research opportunities.
Students at Management from Queen's University will:
- begin developing their analytic and research skills in preparation for the next phase of their academic or research-based career.
- get information about research methodology and design, as well as a major research project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Organizational Behaviour
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 91 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
- A four year undergraduate degree with a B+ (77%) average.
- Applicants must submit a GMAT or GRE score.
- If English is not your first language, one of two English tests.
- Two academic referees familiar with your research and academic potential.
- Statement of research interests and career goals.
- Upload a copy of your official transcripts to your online application for all academic institutions attended.
International14982 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14982 CAD per year during 12 months.
National6980 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6980 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.