Executive MBA from Queen's University can be taken in one of two formats, depending on your geographic location. In many major Canadian markets, participants attend classes in a boardroom learning facility. In all other locations, or if required due to work-related travel, participants are placed on a virtual team, attending class from their home or office.
Students at Executive MBA from Queen's University will:
- gain hands-on experience and develop critical team and leadership skills are practically limitless.
- achieve their full potential.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Role of the General Manager
- Creating High-Performance Teams
- Executive Leadership
- Foundations of Accounting and Analysis
- Financial Accounting and Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Analysis-Based Decision Making
- Managing Human Capital
- Negotiations and Conflict Management
- Global Business Environment
- Management of New Ventures
- Structuring the New Venture
- Leading Innovation & Creativity
- New Venture Project or Management Consulting Project
- Management accounting and Control
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Global Business Strategy
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 9 other Masters in Executive MBA in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Submit your current resume
- Submit your unofficial transcripts
- Two Electronic References
- Three Application Questions
- Official Transcripts
- Complete your Executive Assessment
- Language Requirements
International12927 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12927 CAD per year during 16 months.
National5772 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5772 CAD per year during 16 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.