Executive MBA from Queen's University can be taken in one of two formats, depending on your geographic location. In many major Canadian markets, participants attend classes in a boardroom learning facility. In all other locations, or if required due to work-related travel, participants are placed on a virtual team, attending class from their home or office.
Students at Executive MBA from Queen's University will:
- gain hands-on experience and develop critical team and leadership skills are practically limitless.
- achieve their full potential.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Role of the General Manager
- Creating High-Performance Teams
- Executive Leadership
- Foundations of Accounting and Analysis
- Financial Accounting and Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Analysis-Based Decision Making
- Managing Human Capital
- Negotiations and Conflict Management
- Global Business Environment
- Management of New Ventures
- Structuring the New Venture
- Leading Innovation & Creativity
- New Venture Project or Management Consulting Project
- Management accounting and Control
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Global Business Strategy
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- The application process for Smith's Executive MBA program is a rolling admissions process.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 69 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Queen's University and/or in Canada, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Submit your current resume
- Submit your unofficial transcripts
- Two Electronic References
- Three Application Questions
- Official Transcripts
- Complete your Executive Assessment
- Language Requirements
International78750 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 105000 CAD for the full programme during 16 months.
National78750 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 105000 CAD for the full programme during 16 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.