To be a chief executive of any organisation is a complex challenge, let it be a small enterprise or a large one or organization in the public sector. Managing any of them requires an expert in analyzing, planning, coordinating, solving conflicts and problems, sustaining workflow. We present this approach to our students, so they can cope with all areas of business management, and turn into true leaders of enterprises, all on a professional level. The Management and Leadership program is offered at Budapest Metropolitan University .
- Managing any of them requires an expert in analyzing, planning, coordinating, solving conflicts and problems, sustaining workflow.
- We present this approach to our students, so they can cope with all areas of business management, and turn into true leaders of enterprises, all on a professional level.
- management consultant
- project manager
- manager of own business
- business manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management and Organization Theories
- Managerial (Business) Economics
- Decision Support Systems
- Strategic Management
- Innovation and Knowledge Management
- Controlling Systems
- Change and Crisis Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Leadership View 17 other Masters in Business Administration in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- IELTS min. 6.0
- Bachelor’s degree from a relevant field
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.