- Throughout the year, you will learn to identify business opportunities, formulate strategic options, and define business winning propositions, as well as learning to manage, lead change and improve operational and supply chain processes within international businesses.
- Because the International Trade, Strategy and Operations (ITSO) programme offered by WMG University of Warwick is heavily focused on the application of theory into practice, you will be able to envisage how the skills developed throughout your studies will be used to best advantage in a professional environment.
- The taught component of the course is a mixture of lectures, seminars, syndicate/group work, practicals, online learning and forum activities. Module leaders are experts in their fields and are supported by external speakers working in organisations at the forefront of their fields.
- The taught component of the course is assessed primarily through written assignments, although some modules include assessed in-module exercises. There are no written exams.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Include:
- International Trade
- Transport Techniques and Management
- International Joint Ventures
- Strategic Marketing
- Legal Aspects of a Global Business
- Financial Analysis and Control Systems
- Global e-Business
- Problem Solving with Statistics
- Leading Change
- LEAN Principles and Application
- Logistics and Operations Management
- Organisations, People and Performance
- Product Design and Development Management
- Project Planning, Management and Control
- Procurement and Inventory Management
- Quality, Reliability and Maintenance
- Reputation and Relationship Management
- Service Design and Delivery
- Storage and Warehousing Techniques
- Supply Chain Management
- Leading Change
- Operations Strategy for Industry
You must choose 3 elective modules from the following list:
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 1395 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- A completed application form and application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (marksheet). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) - this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. We contact your referee directly, so please include their valid professional email address on your application form.
International27160 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27160 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14820 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.