About the LLM International Trade and Commercial LawThis popular International Trade and Commercial Law course from Nottingham Trent University explores diverse areas of the subject including:
- international sales and carriage of goods
- international competition law
- international commercial transactions
Why choose this course?
- Explore diverse aspects of International Trade and Commercial Law, a major export of the English Common Law System.
- Benefit from close links to our Centre for Business and Insolvency Law.
- Choose a study route that suits you with full-time, part-time and distance learning options available.
- Attend an International Summer School with the opportunity to explore Law in a European context.
- Scholarships available.
- Individual modules can be studied for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) awards. Email us for details.
- 99% of our postgraduate Law School students are employed or engaged in further study six months after graduating (DLHE, postgraduate leavers 2016/17).
Careers and employability
Your future career
Career development is an integral part of the programme and our careers team run a series of workshops where you can identify methods and strategies to enable you to pursue your career goals.Due to the School's excellent reputation within the legal profession, our graduates are highly sought-after and recognised for the depth and relevance of their knowledge.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Organisations
- Securing Corporate Debt
- Public Companies: Securities Regulation and Corporate Governance
- Corporate Liquidation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law View 67 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
- A good law degree, 2.2 or above.
- Applicants whose first degree is not Law will be required to provide evidence of commitment to the LLM subject that they wish to study.
- Applicants from other disciplines will be welcomed in appropriate circumstances, particularly if they have experience in the area, even if not as lawyers.
- It is a programme requirement that students have access to the internet and are IT literate
International3500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3500 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3500 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.