About the LLM International Trade and Commercial LawThis popular International Trade and Commercial Law course from Nottingham Trent University explores diverse areas of the subject including:
- international sales and carriage of goods
- international competition law
- international commercial transactions
Why choose this course?
- Explore diverse aspects of International Trade and Commercial Law, a major export of the English Common Law System.
- Benefit from close links to our Centre for Business and Insolvency Law.
- Choose a study route that suits you with full-time, part-time and distance learning options available.
- Attend an International Summer School with the opportunity to explore Law in a European context.
- Scholarships available.
- Individual modules can be studied for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) awards. Email us for details.
Careers and employability
Career development is an integral part of the programme and our careers team run a series of workshops where you can identify methods and strategies to enable you to pursue your career goals.Due to the School's excellent reputation within the legal profession, our graduates are highly sought-after and recognised for the depth and relevance of their knowledge.
- Business Organisations
- Corporate Liquidation
- International Competition Law
- International Carriage of Goods
- International Commercial Transactions
- Securing Corporate Debt
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We would recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesInternational Law Finance Business Law View 867 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- A good law degree, 2.2 or above.
- Applicants whose first degree is not Law will be required to provide evidence of commitment to the LLM subject that they wish to study.
- Applicants from other disciplines will be welcomed in appropriate circumstances, particularly if they have experience in the area, even if not as lawyers.
International15850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15850 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7700 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time (cost per year of study)
- National: £3,850
- International: £7,925
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.