Globalisation has changed the face of business forever. Traditional economic boundaries have all but disappeared meaning business is now conducted across different cultures, political systems, languages and social structures.
As a result, individuals who understand the complexities of conducting business on a global scale are in demand.
- You'll collaborate and network with top students from across Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the Americas.
- You'll have the opportunity to undertake a supervised workplace internship, under the guidance of a workplace mentor, and obtain academic credit for it.
- You'll develop your research skills via a research project.
- You can work towards a double degree by combining this course with the Master of International Communication or the Master of International Relations to expand your knowledge.
- This Master in International Business at Macquarie University is available on campus, online, or through a combination of both, which means you can continue to work full-time while studying.
Macquarie's international business degree provides diverse career opportunities. Roles can include:
- Export and import manager
- International licensing/franchising manager
- International marketing manager
- Joint venture project manager
- Management consultant
- Policy consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Finance
- Economic Analysis
- Marketing Management
- Globalisation and Value Chain Management
- International Business Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- International - We recommend applying early for your course to ensure you have adequate time to arrange your student visa.
- 2 years - 160
- 1,5 years - 120
- 1 year - 80
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 282 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 083791K
- Australian level 7 bachelor's qualification or recognised equivalent
To apply for an undergraduate program, international students will need to have completed one or more of the following academic qualifications:
- A recognised senior secondary school qualification or university entrance examination, such as the New South Wales Higher School Certificate (NSW HSC) or other equivalent Australian or overseas high school qualification
- A recognised university Foundation course
- A recognised 2 or 3-year Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree
- At least one year of a university degree from a recognised institution
International39200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39200 AUD per year during 12 months.
National29200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29200 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.