The Finance programme of Fudan University is dedicated to cultivating application-oriented students who have professional ethics and global visions, master current mainstream financial theories and skills, and are able to solve practical problems. After graduation, they can work in the fields of corporate investment, risk management, financial analysis, quantitative research and financial information technology for leading companies in financial industry.
Professors from University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) and Princeton University are part of the faculty team to deliver the program. First-rate faculty and teaching facilities are contributed to the delivery of advanced knowledge in corporate finance, investment, capital market and financial tools, and ultimately to the cultivation of talented professionals who can meet up with demands for the establishment of international financial center in Shanghai, with global visions and competitiveness.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The first part is basic courses. These courses are focused on providing crucial knowledge in mathematics, economics and finance.
- The second part is core courses and a wide range of elective courses, which are designed to help the students establish a complete structure of modern financial theories, with particular attention to practical application and the training of management capabilities for the students, so as to meet various interests and career development demands of the students. All courses are delivered in English.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 88 other Masters in Finance in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Printed online barcode Application Form with personal signature and a photo;
- Statement of purpose. Around 1000 words for Master candidates, around 1500 words for PhD candidates, in Chinese (Chinese-taught programs) or English (English-taught programs). The content should include study and work experience, academic research achievement, planned research proposal, and individual development objective after graduation.
- Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English
- A copy of Diploma and degree (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
International12254 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12254 USD per year during 24 months.
- RMB 80,000 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.