Using a client-cantered approach, physiotherapists work with people to: prevent disability and chronic conditions, maximize the ability to move and function, and improve health, wellness, and quality of life.
A professional Master's program in Physiotherapy comprised of academic and clinical education, which prepares students in their eligibility to be registered practicing physiotherapists in Canada. This program offered by the McMaster University meets Canadian professional accreditation and practice standards.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Advanced Neurological Physiotherapy Practice: Problem-based
- Advanced Neurological Physiotherapy Practice: Clinical Laboratory Course
- Physiotherapy Clinical Practice
- Community-based Physiotherapy: Problem-based
- Community-based Physiotherapy: Clinical Laboratory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy View 33 other Masters in Physiotherapy in Canada
- To be eligible for admission to the M.Sc. (PT) Program, applicants will have completed a four-year baccalaureate degree or the equivalent number of courses (120 units/credits), and will have achieved a minimum grade-point average of “B+” or 77% or 3.0/4.0 or 8.0/12.0 in their final 60 units of credit.
- Post-graduate coursework is also considered in this GPA calculation. Applicants may apply during the fourth year of their degree. In this case, the pre-admission GPA for eligibility purposes is calculated using the most recent 60 units of credit towards their degree.
International32148 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16074 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National6924 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3462 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.